North Hollywood, Los Angeles, CaliforniaLeading the way in Addiction & Alcoholism Detox
San Fernando Valley’s Premier Medical Detox Facility
As a Southern California leader in substance abuse recovery, Victory Detox Center is your central starting point…
Victory Detox Center is conveniently located in North Hollywood, a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of the city of Los Angeles. A nice place to visit, live and even recover! The land of fame and fortune has its fair share of statistics regarding drug and alcohol abuse and overdose deaths. Perhaps its due to its southwest border being ridden with an influx of cocaine and heroin or the popularity of prescription drug addiction like Vicodin, Xanax and so many others.
Los Angeles is embroiled in the unfortunate drug epidemic spreading throughout the US. That being said, California attracts many of the leading addiction treatment professionals in the United States. Although there is no shortage of drug rehabs in LA, they may not all be qualified to provide medical detox services. Victory Detox Center is North Hollywood’s premier sub acute facility that specializes in medical detox. We also assist with your addiction treatment by providing therapeutic, nutritional, holistic and continuation of care assistance (aftercare, sober living, etc.) to ensure sobriety success.
Sometimes it’s easier to seek medical detox and drug and alcohol addiction treatment away from your immediate neighborhood where you have constant reminders of your troubled past. Below, you will find some interesting attractions if you are visiting a loved one in recovery or are considering a medical detox program for yourself.
About North Hollywood, San Fernando Valley, California
- NoHo Arts District
- Universal Studios is located on the border between Hollywood and North Hollywood
- Home to the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- Bordered on the north by Sun Valley and on the northeast and east by Burbank
- Nearly two thirds of the San Fernando Valley’s land area is part of the city of Los Angeles. The other incorporated cities in the Valley are Glendale, Burbank, San Fernando, Hidden Hills, and Calabasas.
- Mulholland Drive, featured in many movies, runs along the ridgeline of the Santa Monica Mountains, marks the boundary between the San Fernando Valley and the communities of Hollywood and the Los Angeles Westside.
We are here for you, with any questions or concerns you may have. You can do this and deserve a victory against this disease called drug addiction or alcoholism. Just call (800) 906-1629 or if you feel more comfortable, complete the contact form and a representative from Victory Detox Center will call you. If you have health insurance, we encourage you to complete the confidential insurance verification form.
Victory Detox Center is available for you
24 hours a day 7 days a week at