Welcome to Victory Detox CenterSan Fernando Valley | North Hollywood | Los Angeles
Victory Detox Center: A Southern California Leader
Providing safe and effective Sub-acute drug and alcohol detox and residential treatment for drug addiction and alcoholism while in an elegant & upscale recovery environment…
Searching for help to overcome your drug or alcohol addiction can be a very difficult and overwhelming process. With so many drug rehabs and Sub-acute drug and alcohol detox and residential treatment facilities here in Southern California, Victory Detox Center has set out to create a more personalized and effective recovery approach. We strive not only to provide superior clinical care and recovery services, but likewise in doing so while in an upscale, private and very personalized environment. Located in North Hollywood, CA, an exciting town within the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Victory Detox Center is your very first stop in arresting active drug addiction and/or alcohol abuse. Whether your addiction/s entail that of opiate-opioid painkillers, heroin, alcohol, benzos such as Xanax or Valium, or any of the many other dangerously addictive substances out there, rest assured that you are in the right place! We proudly distinguish ourselves as being among Southern California’s leading sub-acute Sub-acute drug and alcohol detox and residential treatment centers. Given our small and private facility, coupled with highly individualized holistic and clinical approaches, including Suboxone and Vivitrol therapies, Victory Detox Center is truly just that – your up and coming “Victory” over active addiction!
Important Factors to Consider When Choosing A Detox Center:
- Licensing & Accreditation: Victory Detox Center is accredited by the state of California to provide sub-acute Sub-acute drug and alcohol detox and residential treatment services to men & women ages 18 and up. Our on-staff and contracted medical & support personnel maintain a broad array of certifications and credentials, in addition to many years of of hands-on expertise within the world of substance abuse and mental health disorders.
- Facility & Environment: Victory Detox Center features a luxuriously appointed clinical environment that merges the very best in comforts and privacy, while also integrating the vast array of medical care elements and specialists necessary for safe and effective detoxification
- Program Success: Victory Detox Center administers proven detoxification and recovery related programs to ensure safe and effective Sub-acute drug and alcohol detox and residential treatment. Our patient’s sobriety success is paramount to our reputation and our number one priority.
- Types of Addictions: As a California State Licensed Sub-Acute Sub-acute drug and alcohol detox and residential treatment Facility, we have the expertise to help nearly all cases in which the patient exhibits addiction to drugs and/or alcohol. Further, we offer a highly experienced and devoted staff in which to provide expanded recovery services as well.
- Cost & Health Insurance: Comparatively speaking, Victory Detox is rated as being among Southern California’s more affordable facilities, especially as compared to other programs here in Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley. Additionally, we accept most private PPO health insurance plans and offer a quick and convenient online verification form.
- Location: Southern California is at the leading edge of Sub-acute drug and alcohol detox and residential treatment and addiction treatment programs, with the most qualified experts to help you in your recovery. If you don’t live in the Los Angeles or North Hollywood, CA areas, many patients in fact prefer to detox and undergo treatment outside of their neighborhoods to avoid the painful reminders.
Sub-acute drug and alcohol detox and residential treatment, is just the first step towards recovery from drug addiction or alcoholism, but it is probably the most important one. Victory Detox Center sets the foundation for successful recovery by utilizing expert staff experienced in administering the detox process and managing the withdrawal symptoms, by safely dispensing medications like Suboxone, Subutex, Vivitrol, Naltrexone and others. Our quality care and compassion don’t stop once the Sub-acute drug and alcohol detox and residential treatment is completed. Victory Detox Center understands all too well the vulnerability and risks of relapse. It is our mission to provide holistic, hybrid and proven clinical approaches to drug addiction and alcoholism recovery by implementing the following components within our program::
- Therapy for patient and family members
- Medication management
- Relapse prevention
- Transitional assistance
- Nutritious meals and supplements
- And so much more…
We are here for you, with any questions or concerns you may have. You can do this and deserve a “Victory” against this disease called drug addiction or alcoholism. Just call (800) 906-1629 or if you feel more comfortable, complete the contact form and a representative from Victory Detox Center will call you. If you have health insurance, we encourage you to complete the confidential insurance verification form.